Angul District Court Recruitment
Angul District Court has conveyed an advertisement as Angul District Court Recruitment 2017 for filling up various vacancies of Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Typist, Stenographer Posts. Eligible and self-motivated applicants are invited hereby to apply by filling and submitting the Angul District Court Application Form 2017 on or before the end date that is 23rd October 2017. The interested candidates should check elgibility criteria first and then proceed to apply for mentioned vacancies.
Organization Name: Angul District Court
Post Name: Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Typist, Stenographer
Total Vacancies: 28
Last Date To Apply: 23rd October 2017
Angul District Court Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Posts
||No. of Posts
Candidates who have done the 12th Class, Diploma in Computer application or equivalent qualification from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 32 years as on mentioned date.
- The reserved categories shall get the relaxation in accordance with the instructions issued by the government.
- Computer Test
- Viva Voce Examination
|Junior Clerk/ Copyist
||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
How to Apply For Angul District Court Recruitment 2017:
- Apply online through official website which is ecourts.gov.in/odisha/anguldc
- Check out the relative job section and carefully read the whole advertisement then press on the relative link to download the application form.
- Then fill up the form with all essential information and affix recent photo on it along with other relative document copies.
- The applicants can send the application form on or before the closing date to the given below address…
Office of the District Judge, Angul
Closing Date For Submitting the Application Form: 23rd October 2017
Candidates need to check Angul District Court Recruitment 2017 official notification here