Army Education Corps Recruitment
Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity has released an employment advertisement regarding Army Education Corps Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of bright and excellent candidates. Aspirants who are aspired for a better career opportunity check eligibility for Army Education Corps Course (AEC–127) and if find suitable for specified vacancies submit an online application form before the last date.
Recruiter Name: Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity
Announced Posts: Army Education Corps Course (AEC–127)
No. of Vacancies: Various
Application Submission End Date: 22nd November 2017
Army Education Corps Vacancy Education info:
Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks from any recognized Institute.
- Age of the candidates applying for Indian Army Vacancy shall not be below 23 years to 27 years.
- Contenders belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the Indian government rules applied.
Job seekers must attend the written exam followed with physical fitness and medical test and Interview test to get selected or the announced posts.
Instructions to Apply For Army Education Corps Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers should log in to army education corps website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to fill up the form online with all required details.
- Job seekers must upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents with the application form along with the recent passport size photograph.
- Now send application form or before the closing date online and don’t forget to take a hard copy of it for next use.
- Start date for online application form submission: 24th October 2017
- Closing date for Receipt of Online application form: 22nd November 2017
Link to visit:
Applicants should go through the following link regarding the details of official notification: click here