Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Arunachal Pradesh Police has circulated a job advertisement titled as Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 for the police department. Job searchers who are interested to join job in Arunachal Pradesh may apply for the AP Police Jobs process and try to get selected on 897 available seats of Constable Posts. Applicants may submit their applications on or before the closing date.
Organization Name: Arunachal Pradesh Police
Posts Name: Constable
No. of Vacancy: 897
Date for application Submission: 30th September 2017
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of the District
||No. of Vacancies
|West Kameng, Bomdila
|East Kameng, Seppa
|Papumpare (Capital) ltanagar
|Papumpare (Rural) Yupia
|Lower Subansiri Ziro
|Kurung Kumey Koloriang
|Kra Dadi Pah
|Upper Subansiri Dam
|West Siang Aalo
|East Siang Pasighat
|Upper Siang Yingkiong
|Dibang Valley Anini
|Lower Dibang Valley Roing
|General candidates (Centre PTC B/ Dewa)
Aspirants must have done 10th class certificate or another equivalent from any recognized university / Institution is eligible to apply.
- Candidates who want to apply for any of the above positions they must be below of 22 years of age as on mentioned dates.
- SC/ ST / OBC candidates will get relaxation benefit in upper age as per the government norms.
Candidates must submit the application fee of Rs. 10/- for APST and Rs. 40/- for General applicants by Treasury Challan in favour “Assistant Inspector General of Police (E) PHQ Itananger” under Head of Account 0055 Police.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency
Candidates who will be shortlisted for the Arunachal Pradesh Police announced posts; they will get the excellent salary per month.
Instructions to Apply Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers should log in to the Arunachal Pradesh Police authorized website that is http://arunpol.nic.in to download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Appliers have to attach the recent photograph with other mandatory document photocopies (if required).
- Once the application form is being completed aspirants should forward it in an envelope with affix Rs. 5/- Stamp to the address mentioned below by Speed /Registered post on or before end date.
Police Headquarter, Itanagar,
Closing Date for submission of application form: 30th September 2017
To get more details of Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment check here