Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited going to engage Engineer Trainee (Mechanical/ Electrical) through gate 2018. Aspirants with Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering can apply for BHEL Recruitment by submitting an online application form on or before the last date. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) provides challenging and rewarding career oriented environment. Young and enthusiastic candidates read more details here and apply according to provided instructions.
Recruiter Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Announced Posts: Engineer Trainees
No. of Vacancies: 50
Application Submission End Date: 3rd February 2018
BHEL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of vacancies|
Candidates should have Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- For Graduate Engineer: 27 Years
- For Post Graduate: 29 Years
- Contenders belongs to the reserved category will get relaxation in upper age as per Indian government guidelines.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2018 score and interview.
Pay Scale Details:
Candidates selected for above mentioned posts will receive salary of Rs. 20600-46500/- per month.
Instructions to Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2017:
- Job searchers should log in to the BHEL website that is http://careers.bhel.in to fill up the form with all required details.
- Job seekers must upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents with the application form along with the recent passport size photograph.
- Now send application form or before the closing date online and don’t forget to take a hard copy of it for next use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09th January 2018
- Closing date for Receipt of Online application form: 3rd February 2018
Link to visit: