Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited going to conduct an examination regarding BSNL Recruitment 2018 notification for the enrollment of Junior Engineer position. Candidates must be non-executive employees of BSNL as well as have following eligibility criteria to apply online for JE vacancies. This test will be held online on computers with provisions of the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure). Aspirants who are satisfying mere qualifications and other requisite criteria may submit their online application on or before 15th January 2018. More details are available below which should be read by applicants once a time before applying online.
Recruiter Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 107
Last date to submit online application: 15th January 2018
Requisite Educational Qualifications:
Candidates must have completed possessing 10+2 standard qualification or equivalent or two-year ITI certificate/ three-year Diploma in any one of the disciplines i.e. Telecommunication/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Radio/Computer/ Instrumentation /Information Technology from a central Govt./State Govt. recognized institutions after matriculation or equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute/university.
Candidates applied for the announced jobs in the department should have their age below of 55 years as on 1st July 2016.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates as per government rules and regulations.
- Job seekers need to submit the application fee of Rs. 500/- who belongs to the general category and OBC candidates whereas for the ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD decided application fee is Rs. 250/-.
- Applicants may submit necessary fees through the online mode only using net-banking, debit/credit card.
- Selection of the candidates will be totally based on their performance in the computer-based online examination.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test will we be called for the interview process for the final selection.
The appointed candidates who will get a salary under the pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430/- per month.
How to Apply Online for BSNL JE Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by submitting their application form by visiting the department web portal @ www.bsnl.co.in or http://www.internalbsnlexam.com/.
- Candidates need to keep ready necessary documents to upload such as the recent photograph and other required documents scanned copies in the prescribed size.
- After filling all these details we recommend to recheck once at least.
- Thereafter candidates can make the payment online and get a printout of final submitted application form with acknowledgment of fees.
- Start date for submission of online application: 15th December 2017
- End date for submission of online application form: 15th January 2018
- Online exam date: 28th January 2018