Central Board of Excise and Customs has disclosed an online employment notification about CBEC Recruitment 2017 for filling up Technical Officer (Grade A3) vacancies. Candidates with essential eligibility conditions may apply by submitting an application form through prescribed email address which is mentioned below. The last date for submission of application through mail id is 15th November 2017. More details of vacancies are mentioned below which should be read carefully and followed to avoid any mistake.
Name of organization: Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Department of Revenue
Name of posts: Technical Officer (Grade A3)
No. of Vacancies: Various
Last date to apply: 15th November 2017
CBEC Technical Officer Qualifications:
- Job seekers must be degree holder in the relative stream with good academic records from a known institution / University.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of at least one official languages of WCO that is English and French.
- Age of the aspirants should be above of 18 years and below of age required to apply for the announced Posts.
- Relaxation in upper is applicable for the reserved category as per the govt. norms.
The selection of the capable job searchers will decide through written examination, personal interview and screening test.
Short listed candidates will get the good amount as salary per month.
How to Apply for CBEC Recruitment 2017:
- Process to apply for the CBEC jobs 2017 will be online only; candidates should follow the department website that is http://www.cbec.gov.in to check and confirm essential details.
- Candidates must assure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria for above mentioned posts. Aspirants have to send their completed application with significant documents (if required) to the following mail address.
Last date for Receipt of online application form via email: 15th November 2017
Visit here to know more details about CBEC Recruitment Notice.