Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Post Office is offering tremendous chance to job seekers with release of Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2017 advt. Applicants meeting eligibility criteria may apply online now for Gram Dak Sewaks Posts. There are 2492 vacancies in the department. To grab detailed information about recruitment notification have a sight on below provided details.
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Post Office
Name of positions: Gram Dak Sewaks Posts
Total Of Vacancies: 2492
Last date to apply: 20th October 2017
Chhattisgarh Post Office Vacancy Details:
||No. of Posts
Jobseekers should complete the 10th class examination or equivalent qualification from recognized board/Schools and must have basic computer knowledge and need to furnish 60 days Computer training certificate along with the application form.
- Job seekers age limit should be 18 years min and 40 years max as on last date of application submission.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government norms for the reserved category candidates.
Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office and there will be no application fee applicable for SC/ST candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their academic qualification marks.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- Job searchers need to go through the department official portal that is www.appost.in/gdsonline to fill up the application form with all the required details carefully.
- Then after, candidates should upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature in an accurate size and submit online application form within given time duration.
- In the end, don’t forget to get a printout of it for next use.
Dates to focus:
Last date for online application submission: 20th October 2017
Link to visit:
- To get the complete info about the Chhattisgarh Post Office recruitment 2017 must go through the given official notification here.
- To apply online: Click here