Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) invites online applications regarding Constable/Tradesman 378 vacancies. Aspirants will be hired in Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman. Interested candidates can check essential eligibility criteria and if they are meeting with prescribed conditions may apply online on or before 20.11.2017.
Recruiter Name: Central Industry Security Force (CISF)
Posts Name: Constable/Tradesman
No. of Vacancies: 378
Submission of Application: 20th November 2017
CISF Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Those appliers have completed the matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution, are eligible to apply for the CISF Recruitment 2017 process.
- Job seekers age should be more than 18 years and lesser than 23 years as on 1st August 2017.
- Relaxation in upper age for the reserved category appliers will be given as per the government norms.
- Trade Test
- OMR Based/Computer-Based Written Exam
|Unreserved||170||Min 80 Cms and 5 Cms Expansion|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Mizos and Nagas and similar||165||78 Cms and 5 Cms Expansion|
|Scheduled Tribes||162.5||76 Cms and 5 Cms Expansion|
- Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- Tattoos: No Tattoos are required.
All those applicants who will be short listed for the announced posts will get payout under the pay scale of Rs. 21, 700 – 69, 100/- per month (Old pay band–I Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-).
Process to Apply For CISF Recruitment 2017:
- Job searchers should log in @ www.cisf.gov.in or https://cisfrectt.in a to fill up the online application form in a proper manner under “Recruitment” section.
- After that, candidates need to upload the recently clicked photograph and digital signature with the application form along with all other required documents scanned copies.
- In the end, Job seekers need to submit the online filled application form to the mentioned address on or before the closing date and don’t forget to take a printed copy of it for further use.
- Start date to submit online application: 14th October 2017
- End date for online application form submission: 20th November 2017
Links to focus: