FCI Recruitment 2017
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has published an employment advertisement titled as FCI Recruitment 2017 regarding the placement of 408 available vacancies for Watchman posts. There are lots of applicants who want to join the Food Corporation of India they must apply for the FCI Jobs before the closing date after getting all the details through this section.
Name Of Organization: Food Corporation of India
Name Of Posts: Watchman
Total No. of Posts: 408
Application Submission closing date: 6th November 2017
FCI Vacancy Education Details:
Applicants must have 8th (Middle) Standard Passed or equivalent qualification from any well known education board.
Applicant’s age must be lies in between the 18 years to 25 years as on 01.09.2017 and the relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
- For the General/OBC: Rs. 300/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: No Fee
- Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying Nature)
- Written Examination
All those applicants who will be Short listed for announced posts will get the Salary of Rs.8100-18070/-.
Process To Apply For FCI Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants have to follow the department official website at fciupjobs.com
- Then click on the “Advertisement” link, available under “Downloads” tab, and read the instruction carefully and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link as available.
- Fill the online application form properly and upload the scanned photograph / signature or other documents if required.
- Submit the form within given time period after he successfully submission of the form must take a print out of the filled form to keep it safe for future use.
Last Date to submit the online Application Form: 6th November 2017
Go through the official advt to get complete details.