Food Corporation of India, Haryana Region invites online applications against the employment notification of FCI Recruitment to fill up 380 vacancies of Watchman. Eligible candidates with prescribed qualifications, age are allowed to apply online only once and no hard copy of the submitted application form is required to be sent. Interested aspirants are allowed to submit their online applications till 04.12.2017 23.59 hrs (IST). More details of FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment notification can be obtained from here.
Name of the organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Post Name: Watchman
No. of Vacancies: 380
Last date to apply: 4th December 2017
FCI Watchman Vacancy Required Qualification:
Job searchers must be holder of Middle Standard Pass (8th Class Pass) certificate or its equivalent qualification from any well recognized educational Board.
Job searchers should have their age above of 18 years and below of 25 years as on mentioned date that is 1st August 2017.
Relaxation is provided to the reserved category as per rules of organization in the upper age.
Job seeker belongs to the general / OBC categories have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- either through online or through offline mode using Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Cards / E-Challan. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are free to submit the application fee.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performance in Written Test followed by Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Candidates shall be able to receive the amount of Rs. 8100- 18070/- per month as salary w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
How to Apply Online for FCI Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to logon to the department authorized web portal @ www.fciharapply.com
- Now once after open the website candidates should follow a relative link to apply online and fill up the FCI Online application form with correct information after reading given info form the provided job notification.
- After this, upload photo along with all the required documents scanned copies.
- Then after pay apply fee (if applicable) and then submit the form online
- In the end get the printed copy of it and must keep it safe for further use.
- Last date to submit online Application Form: 4th December 2017
- Closing Date for Payment of online Application Fees: 4th December 2017