Welcome to the section, to read about the GATE Exam 2018 Notification announcement circulated by the Joint Committee of IIT’s and IISc. Aspirants may apply now to get admission in Post Graduate Courses in the field of Engineering and Technology. Check more details about the GATE Exam Application Form such as eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, dates and other information below.
GATE Application Form 2018 Details
Organization Name: IIT’s and IISc
Name of Exam: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Exam For: Post Graduate Courses in the field of Engineering & Technology
Application submission End Date: 5th October 2017
Aspirants must have done BE / B.Tech / B. Arch / M.Sc or its equivalent in relevant discipline with good academics records from the repudiated University Or Institution.
- Applicant’s age must be above of 18 years as on mentioned date.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government norms for the reserved category candidates.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For GATE International candidates: $ 50
- The application fees will be submitted either through e-challan or through net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card facilities.
Selection of the appliers will be totally based on Written Test.
GATE Examination Pattern:
|Section of Exam
|Total No. of
|Marks for each Correct
||1 to 5
|1 to 25
|26 to 55
Note: Numeric Answer Type Questions will be 25 to 40 marks
GATE Exam Negative Marking Details:
|Type of Questions
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Numerical Answer Questions
How to Apply for GATE Exam 2018 Notification:
- Candidates need to go through the department official portal that is www.gate.iitg.ac.in to read the complete information carefully.
- After reading the notification, candidates need to select suitable link for online Gate Registration and fill it carefully with all the required details.
- Then after, candidates need to upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in an accurate size and format as per the requirement.
- Finally, filled application form should submit online in the given time duration.
Dates to focus:
- Last date for online application submission: 5th October 2017
- Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Exam City: 17th November 2017 (Friday)
- Availability of Online Admit Card: 05th January 2018 (Friday)
- GATE Exam Date: 03rd , 04th and 10th, 11th February 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Result Declaration: 17th March 2018 (Saturday)
Read about GATE Admit Card 2018
Link to visit:
To get the complete info about the GATE Exam 2018 must go through the given official notification here.