HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Recruitment
HQ Eastern Air Command has released a notification regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment for group ‘C’ Civilian posts to fill up 132 vacancies. Interested aspirants may read here complete details of HQ Eastern Air Command of Indian Air Force recruitment advertisement and if find eligible for below mentioned positions may submit application form. The more details are provided below such as posts eligibility criteria, process to apply and official notification.
IAF Career Opening 2017 Notice:
Recruiter Name: HQ Eastern Air Command of Indian Air Force
Announced Posts: Group ‘C’ Civilian
No. of Vacancies: 132
Application Submission End Date: 5th November 2017
HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Vacancy Details:
||No. of vacancy
|Ward sahayika / Avah
Candidates must be 12th passed for the LDC and Store Keeper posts and Matriculation passed for all other posts or its equivalent examination from any well known educational board.
- Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 25 years as on last date for application submission.
- Contenders belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the Indian government Rules applied.
- Application Screening
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Verification Of Documents
- Trade Test
Pay Scale Details:
All the shortlisted job seekers will get the salary under the pay scale – I with the grade pay Rs. 1900/- and Rs. 1800/- per month.
Steps to Apply For HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Recruitment 2017:
- Job searchers should log in to the authorized website that is http://indianairforce.nic.in/ to download the application form in the prescribed format and must fill up the form with all requisite information.
- Job seekers must affix duplicates of all compulsory credentials with the application form along with the current passport size photograph.
- Now send application form or before the closing date to the mentioned address below in an envelope super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF______ AND CATEGORY____.
- Application must be send only through ordinary post and a self addressed envelope should be attached with it along with postal stamp of Rs. 5/-
HQ Eastern Air Command,
Indian Air Force
Closing date for Receipt of application form: 5th November 2017
Link to visit:
Applicants should go through the following link regarding the details of Official Notification: check here.