HTET 2017 Application Form
Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani has published a notification to inform about HTET 2017 examination which is going to be held on 23rd and 24th December 2017. Eligible aspirants who are waiting for exam can submit their online application form on or before 10.11.2017. Aspirants who are looking for teaching jobs in Haryana should apply for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. The more details regarding HTET 2017 Application Form and test dates etc are provided below.
Recruiter Name: Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)
Exam Name: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
No. of seats: Various
Application Submission End Date: 10th November 2017
HTET Vacancy Details:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher (PT)
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- For Classes I-V (Primary Stage): Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):A. /B.Com with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- For Classes IX-XII (Elementary Stage): Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Aspirants should have their age above of 18 years and below of 35 years as required by the department for the announced posts.
- Contenders belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the Indian government Rules applied.
Applicants will get selected for the announced posts on the basis of Written Exam consist of 3 Levels.
For all candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH):
- Level I: Rs. 1000/-
- Level II: Rs. 1800/-
- Level III: Rs. 2400/-
For all candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile candidates:
- Level I: Rs. 500/-
- Level II: Rs. 900/-
- Level III: Rs. 1200/-
Pay Scale Details:
All shortlisted job searchers will get the good amount as salary package per month by the organization for announced posts.
Instructions to Apply For HTET 2017 Application Form:
- Contenders should log in to the HTET official website that is htet.nic.in or bseh.org.in or www.htetonline.com to apply online.
- Now fill up the online application form with all required details and upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents with the application form along with the recent passport size photograph.
- After that candidates need to submit the filled form and get a hard copy of it for further use.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th November 2017
- End Date for downloading of Admit Card: 15th December 2017
HTET Exam Dates:
|Level -3 (PGT-Lecturer)
||23rd December 2017
||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|Level -3 (TGT Teacher -Class VI to VIII)
||24th December 2017
||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
|Level -1 (Primary Teacher- Class I to V)
||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Link to visit:
- Applicants should check HTET 2017 exam official notification to confirm given details.
- To apply online: Click here