IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
A latest employment notification has been published by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) regarding IBPS Clerk VII Exam Notification. The department wants qualified professionals and eligible candidates for filling up 7883 vacancies in Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -VII). Candidates who wish to be part of banking industry can apply for IBPS Clerk Jobs and submit the online application form on or before the last date. Candidates can directly apply by visiting to the official website of the organization and can get important information regarding the recruitment from this page.
Name of the organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -VII)
No. Of Vacancies: 7883
Last date to apply: 3rd October 2017
IBPS Vacancy Details:
|Name of the State
|Dadra & Nagar haveli
|Daman & Diu
|Jammu & kashmir
Candidate should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute.
Age of participants should not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years and relaxation is provided to the reserved category as per rules of organization.
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-09-1989 and not later than 01-09-1997 (both dates inclusive).
Organizations participating in IBPS Clerk Exam:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Other financial institution
- Aspirants belong to the General / OBC should pay Rs. 600/- as application fee and for the SC/ST/PH & Ex-Service Men category candidates is Rs. 100/- fee is applicable.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Top 10 Interview Questions and Best Answers
Aspirants selected against the IBPS Clerk vacancies will get good amount as salary by the recruited bank.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018:
- Job searchers should follow the department web portal @ www.ibps.in to fill up the application form online and upload your passport size photo along with the other required documents copies.
- Now make payment of application fee through online mode and then tap to submit button and at last tap to final submit button and take hard copy of it for further use.
- Start Date for On-line registration: 12th September 2017
- Last Date to On-line registration: 03rd October 2017
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 02nd, 3rd, 09th & 10th December 2017
- Date for Online Main Examination: 21st January 2018
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India 2017
Check here Official Notification to get details about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018.