Indian Army JCO Recruitment
Indian Army invites online applications from qualified and talented candidates regarding Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2017 notification for filling 72 vacancies of Religious Teachers. Aspirants who are eager to join Indian Army as junior commissioned officer may submit their application online till 08 Nov 2017 at 1700 hrs. We request to all candidates who are willing to apply must read eligibility details and then make online registration. You are welcomed to ask any question or suggestion through comment box.
Organization: Indian Army
Post Name: Religious Teacher (Junior Commissioned Officer)
Total Openings: 72
End date to submit application: 8th November 2017
Indian Army JCO Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||Total Openings|
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
|Pandit||Hindu candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi and BA with Sanskrit / Hindi|
|Granthi||Sikh candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned and BA with Punjabi|
|Padre||Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.|
|Pandit (Gorkha)||Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the Nepali Language|
|Maulvi (Shia)||Muslim Shia Ladakh candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.|
|Maulvi||Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.|
|Bodh Monk||Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority.|
- Civilian Candidates must have minimum age 27 Years and Remustered Candidates minimum age should be 25 Years and upper age must be below of 34 Years for all candidates.
- Age will be counted according to the date 1st October 2018.
- Relaxation in upper age will be application as per Govt instructions for the reserved category only.
|S. No.||Criteria||Minimum Standard|
|1.||Height (cm)||160 (157 for Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates)|
|3.||Weight (kg)||50 (48 for Gorkhas)|
|4.||Physical Fitness Test||Candidate should be able to run 1600 Meter in 05 Minutes 45 seconds.
Note: Provisions for extra time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain Areas:-
· Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft-Additional 30 secs
· Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft-Additional 120 secs
Mode Of Selection:
- Medical Standard
- Physical Standard
- Written Examination and Interview
The JCO (RT) will be placed at the minimum pay scale of Rs. 35,400 -112400/- with other allowances.
Indian Army RT JO Application Form Guidelines:
Eligible candidates have to visit official website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
For Civil Candidates JCO (RT) Pandit, Granthi, Padri And Maulvi Categories Only:
- Job seekers may fill up the online application form with correct info after registering online through the website.
- Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application.
- On submitting applicants will receive a Registration Number.
- After submitting the application, take two copies of the printout and the Registration Number generated by the system for next process.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and take the print out of the details any time.
For Pandit (Gorkha), Maulvi (Shia) And Bodh Monk (Mahayana) Civil Candidates Only:
- Applicants may download application form or handwritten or typed on A4 size paper in the prescribed format.
- Thereafter fill up the form and attach the significant documents and certificate.
- Top outer cover of envelope should have “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO 85 & 86” inscribed in red ink.
- After this, send that filled application form to the Postal Addresses given in the notification.
Headquarters Recruiting Zones / Concerned Regimental Centres
More Defence Jobs
Latest Govt Jobs
- Last date for receiving the application form: 8th November 2017
- Written examination Date: 25th February 2018
Read detailed official notification of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2017.