Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
Selected candidates for Indian Army TES Entry will undergo 5 years training as Basic Military, Technical, Pre Commission and Post Commission Training as per Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018 notification. There are total 90 vacancies. Indian Army TES-39 Course commencing in the month of July 2018. For more details must have a glance in the below section.
Recruiter Name: Indian Army
Announced Posts: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Courses-39
No. of Vacancies: 90
Application Submission End Date: 29th November 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Education info:
Candidates must have a 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any well known university.
- Aspirant should not be born prior 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive).
- Contenders belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the Indian government Rules applied.
- Physical Test
- Verification Of Documents
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale Details:
All the shortlisted job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) per month.
Instructions to Apply For Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018:
- Job searchers should log in to the authorized website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in and follow the “Notifications” Link available in “Officers Selection” then Press on “TES (10+2) – 39” Link.
- Now online application form in the prescribed format should be filled with all required details.
- Job seekers must upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents with the application form along with the recent passport size photograph then submit it.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number.
- One copy of the print out application duly Signed by you will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview.
- Start date for online application form: 30th October 2017
- End date to apply Online: 29th November 2017
Link to visit:
Read here official notification of Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018.
To apply online visit here