Indian Coast Guard going to conduct an Assistant Commandant examination for 02/2018 Batch in GD, GD(Pilot) and CPL(SSA) branch. The applicants who are waiting for Indian Coast Guard admit card releasing date can expect their call letter to be available to download from 11th December to 24th December 2017. Candidates keep preparing for the test to get the required cut off marks. We will keep updating you here about the latest news of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam call letter.
Name of Board: Indian Coast Guard
Batch Number: 02/2018
- Commandant General Duty
- Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
- Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
Admit Card update on: 11th December to 24th December 2017
Indian Coast Guard AC Exam Hall Ticket Details:
Indian Coast Guard AC Exam Hall Ticket is about to declare on the department website. Candidates will be able to download call letter from 11th December 2017 and admit card link will be until 24th December 2017 (expected).
Department will also provide the examination date and venue in the call letter. As we know, recently submission of application form was completed for the Assistant Commandant, Officer, GD Pilot and other Posts available regarding the Batch Number 02/2018. The dates for the applications were 18th November 2017 to 2nd December 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam shall be conducted in two phases i.e. Stage I and Stage II.
Stage I: Preliminary Examination:
- The Preliminary Selection Exam will be Objective Type which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT)
- The aptitude test will be in English only
- During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so
Stage II: Main Examination:
- Those candidates qualified for Preliminary Examination will undergo the second stage of the selection process and the Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task, and Interview (Personality test).
- Medical Test: All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board in the Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital.
Steps To Download Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket 2018:
- Aspirants need to follow the official website @ http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Now candidates may follow a relative link regarding the “Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 02/2018” on the home page (only after call letter announced).
- Visit the link then candidates will be redirected to a new page where applicants are required to enter your Registration Number (received during application) and other details accordingly.
- Now click on the “Download Admit Card” link to download the call letter and get a print of the admit card for exam use.
To download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card: Click here