Indian Navy Recruitment
Naval Ship Repair Yard Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka has issued a notification regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 to engage both male and female candidates for Apprenticeship Training. Qualified and eligible candidates can submit an application form within 30 days of publication of this advertisement in employment newspapers. Aspirants read here complete details and go for this opportunity if find suitable.
Name of the organization: Indian Navy
Position Name: Apprenticeship Training
Total openings: 105
Closing date to apply: within 30 days
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
|Department name||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic Ref. and AC||05|
|Welder(Gas & Electric)||05|
|Sheet Metal Worker||08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||02|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||02|
|Building Maintenance Technician||02|
Job seekers must have done 10th class examination and also have ITI Certificate in the relative stream or having its equivalent qualification from any well known Education board.
- Candidates age should lies between 14 years to 21 years as on 1st April 2018
- Upper age relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per government of India rules.
Job seekers need to submit the application fee of Rs. 700/- each via online mode only.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by the Document Verification and Interview test.
Short listed candidates will get the salary as Rs. 8320/- to Rs. 9360/- every month for the Apprentice posts.
How To Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the department web portal of Indian Navy @ www.indiannavy.nic.in or www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Then after, fill up the online application form in the prescribed format and upload your recent photograph and other required documents scanned copies.
- After filling all these details candidates need to submit the online filled application form and must get two copies of apprenticeship registration form.
- Then after send the registration form with self attested documents to the below mentioned address.
Dockyard Apprentice School,
NSRY, Naval Base PO,
Karwar, Karnataka 581308
Last Date for Application Submission: within 30 days of publication of this Notification in Employment Newspapers