Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Indian Navy has released an advertisement regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 for the engagement of short service commssion officer in executive branch (logistics & law cadres) and unmarried men as short service commission officer for information technology and permanent commission officers in education branch for course commencing jul 2018. Candidates who are willing to grab the Indian Navy latest jobs check this page regularly. We request to all the aspirants check detailed notification before applying for the recruitment.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Post name: Officers (Logistics & Law Cadres)
No. of Vacancies: 43
End Date to apply: 20th October 2017
Indian Navy SSC Vacancies:
|Name of the Branch/ Cadre
||No. of vacancies
|SSC X (IT)
||M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths, (Maths/ Operational Research) with Physics, M.A. (English), M.A. (History), BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering), (Mechanical Engineering) with First Class form recognized university or institute.
||BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class /MBA /B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class /PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) frpm recognized university or institute.
|SSC X (IT)
||BE/B.Tech / M.Sc/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ BCA/MCA (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT form recognized university or institute.
||Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’
- Job seekers age must be 18 years to 28 years as on mentioned date.
- Reserved category candidates can get the benefit in upper age as per the govt norms.
Interview and Merit list will be the selection criteria.
||Pay As Per Defence Matrix
|Sub Lieutenant (S LT)
|Lieutenant CDR (LT CDR)
Applying process for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Application:
- Visit the official web portal of the Indian Navy @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to apply.
- Follow the ‘apply online’ tab present at the right half of the home page.
- Now press ‘one time registration’ tab from upper side of page.
- Fill registration form correctly and note your Registration Id and Password and then fill an online application form properly, if you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your applied payment as mentioned above and then submit the application form.
- In the end don’t forget to take a printout of it for future use.
Dates To Remember:
- Last date to apply: 20th October 2017
- SSB Interview Date: from 17th December 2017 to 18th March 2018
Check more through the Official Notification.