IOCL Mathura Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Refineries Division) (Mathura Refinery) invites online applications for qualified and eligible candidates regarding to fill up 45 vacancies of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV positions. Bright, young and energetic candidates are advised to go for this opportunity. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre revised). IOCL Mathura refinery provides assurance for a safe and progressive career.
Aspirants who will apply for IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV posts are advised to prepare for the examination because the written test is likely to be held in the month of November 2017.
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Refineries Division) (Mathura Refinery)
Post Name: Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
Total Vacancies: 45
Last date to apply online: 11th October 2017
IOCL Vacancy Details Disciplines wise:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5.||Fire & Safety||01|
- Candidates must have passed three years Diploma/ Matric Degree in relevant fields from a recognized University Or Institute.
- Candidate should also have minimum working experience in required fields.
- Candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as per the requirements of the organization.
- Reserved category applicants will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
Aspirants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 150/- for Open Category and there will be no fee for the Reserved Category via online mode using Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only.
The selection will be followed by on the basis of performance in written exam and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Appointed job seekers will get an impressive amount of Rs. 11900/- to Rs. 32000/- (pre revised) as monthly salary.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers should visit the authorized portal of department that is iocl.com to fill up the online application from in the given format and then after must upload recent passport size photograph along with the other documents scanned copies with it.
- In the last candidates required to submit the online filled application properly and required to get a printed copy of it.
- Printout of Indian Oil Corporation Limited application form and send it at below stated postal address before its closing date.
DGM (HR), HR Dept,
Administration Building, Mathura Refinery,
Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 31st October 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application: 7th November 2017