JPSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is looking for the well qualified aspirants for Headmaster posts on 668 vacant seats in the State. Candidates who are looking for jobs in Jharkhand must read here about the JPSC job openings advt here. Jharkhand PSC will be hired the candidates after commencing test and interview program for which details will be soon declared by the commission as well. So if you are interested to join Teaching jobs in Jharkhand then must read here below and apply accordingly…
Recruiter Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Announced Posts: Headmaster
No. of Vacancies: 668
Application Submission End Date: 21st August 2017
JPSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Category Name||No. of Posts|
Candidates should be hold Master’s degree in relevant subject or its equivalent qualification from any well known university.
- Job searchers age must be between 35 years to 50 years.
- Contenders belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the Indian government Rules applied.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- + Bank Charge
- ST/SC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Fee can be submitted through online payment gateway.
Candidates should appear in the written Test and interview to get selected for the announced posts.
Pay Scale Details:
Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800/- + AGP Rs. 5400/- will be offered to the candidates who will be short listed for the announced posts of Jharkhand PSC.
Instructions to Apply Online For JPSC Recruitment 2017:
- To apply for the JPSC Recruitment 2017 process candidates need to follow the department website that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Candidates should check the instruction online and must fill up the online application form.
- Job seekers must upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents with the application form along with the digital signature and photograph.
- Now submit the online application form on or before the closing date and get a printed copy of it for future use.
Closing date to submit the online application form: 21st August 2017
Link to visit: