Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment
Kerala Postal Circle has published an online notification to notify about Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for filling up Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) 1193 vacancies. Candidates with required eligibility conditions can register and apply Online on or before 29.11.2017. Interested job seekers first confirm requisite eligibility criteria regarding Kerala Post Office Recruitment and after confirmation submit online application in prescribed manner. We suggest to read complete recruitment notification before proceeding for applying online.
Department Name: Kerala Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
Total Vacancies: 1193
End date to submit Application: 29th November 2017
Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
|Kerala’s Districts Name
||Number of Vacancies
Those candidates want to apply for the jobs must have age below of 40 years as on 05.05.2017 and the relaxation in upper age for the reserved category candidates will be also provided.
Candidates must have Pass in 10th standard or any equivalent examination from a recognized Board/Institution.
- OBC/General candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST candidates: No fee
- Candidate who requires making the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
Applicants will get selected through Written Examination / Interview.
Procedure to Apply Online for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of organization that is https://indiapost.gov.in OR http://www.appost.in/gdsonline and then select the relative link to read the instructions for online application in the prescribed format. Then after, fill up the online application form with all the required information carefully.
- After filling up the form candidates upload copies of all essential documents and passport size photographs with it.
- At last, Candidates have to submit it on or before the last date and must get a printed copy of it for further use.
Last Date to submit online Application: 29th November 2017
Read Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 official notification.