Karnataka State Police Department invites online applications regarding the enrolment of Police Constable (Men & Women) to fill up 395 vacancies in Karnataka State Industrial Security Force. Candidates who are willing to apply for KSP recruitment notification should confirm eligibility criteria first and then proceed to apply online on or before the closing date i.e. 18.12.2017. Aspirants we recommend to go through general guidelines before submitting an online application and we wish you all the best!
KSP Police Constable Vacancy Details:
||No. of Vacancies
Job seekers must be 12th class examination passed with good academic records from a known institution/education board.
- Age of the aspirants should be above of 21 years and below of age 25 years to apply for the announced Posts.
- Relaxation in upper is applicable to the reserved category as per the govt. norms.
Job searchers belong to the GM/2A/ 2B/ 3A/3B categories Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 250/- whereas for SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ ST (TRIBAL) Candidates decided application fee will be Rs. 100/- which can be only submitted through the Challan form in the State Bank of India.
The selection of the capable job searchers will decide through Written Examination, Physical Test, Personal Interview and Screening of application form.
All appointed job searcher will receive a good amount of salary per month for the applied post.
How to Apply Online for KSP Police Constable Recruitment 2018:
- All the appliers who are interested to apply for the Karnataka police jobs need to visit the department authorized web portal @ www.ksp.gov.in
- After visiting the website, candidates need to fill up the online application form through ‘apply online’ link.
- In the next step, candidates required to upload a recent passport size photograph and digital signature in the pre-decided format and size along with the all required documents scanned copies.
- At last, check the filled form once and submit it online carefully and don’t forget to take a printout of it for further use.
- Last date for submission of online application form: 18th December 2017
- Closing date for fee submission: 20th December 2017