Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites online applications regarding Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment for the engagement of various supervisory and non supervisory posts. Job seekers with prescribed qualifications who are looking for metro jobs in Maharashtra have a brilliant opportunity to apply for Station Controller, Engineer, Junior Engineer and Technician positions. Interested aspirants can apply for specified vacancies after confirming the eligibility and other significant details. Eligible candidates may apply by submitting their online application from 10.10.2017 to 09.11.2017.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 206
- Supervisory Positions
- Station or Train Controller/ Train Operator: 62
- Section Engineer (Electrical): 05
- Section Engineer (Electronics): 04
- Section Engineer (Mechanical): 01
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 18
- Junior Engineer (Electronics): 16
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 04
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 05
- Non Supervisory Posts
- Technician (Electrical): 34
- Technician (Civil): 32
- Technician (Electronics): 25
For Supervisory Posts: Appliers must have three years engineering diploma in relevant discipline for JE posts and four years engineering degree in relevant field for other posts.
For Non Supervisory Posts: Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in relevant trade from recognized institution.
More Engineering Jobs
- For Supervisory Posts: 18-28 years
- For Non Supervisory Posts: 18-25 years
- Age relaxation will be as per govt. guidelines.
- For Station or Train Controller / Train Operator: Online Test / Psycho Test / Interview / Medical Examination
- For Section Engineer/Junior Engineer: Online Test and Personal Interview / Medical Examination
- For Technician: Online Test / Medical Examination
Selected candidates will be paid as per pay scale under IDA as well as other admissible benefits, HRA, Medical Benefit, EPF, Gratuity and Insurance etc.
- For UR and OBC category candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST/Women candidates: Rs.150/-
- Fees not are refundable once paid.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are meeting with essential eligibility criteria can visit official website that is www.metrorailnagpur.com and read the complete details.
- Go to careers section and find the relevant notification. Go through it and then proceed to apply online. Submit the completed application form in all respects. Pay the mandatory fees. Keep a print out of submitted application form for future use.
Jobs in Maharashtra
- Starting date of online registration: 10.10.2017
- Pay the application fees: 10.10.2017 to 09.11.2017
- Closing date for receiving of online application: 11.2017
Latest Govt Jobs
To know more details read Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 official notification.
Read supervisory posts advt
Read non-supervisory posts advt
To apply online visit here