Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Health Department has published an employment advertisement titled as Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2017 regarding filling of 394 vacancies of Medical Officer posts in Group-A. There are lots of applicants who want to join the medical sector they can apply for the Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2017 before the closing date after getting all the details through this section.
Name Of Organization: Government of Maharashtra, Public Health Department
Name Of Posts: Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 394
Application Submission closing date: 20th September 2017
Applicants must have possessed MBBS degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University from any well known university.
Applicant’s age must be lies in between the 18 years to 38 years as on 31st August 2017 and the relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
- For the General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates should submit the fee through Demand Draft of the Nationalized Bank drawn in the favor of The Director, Health Services, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
All those applicants who will be Short listed for Assistant Supervisor posts will get the Pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With the grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
Process To Apply For Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants have to follow the department official website at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then click on the relative link mention as “Applications are invited for the post of _____” on the next page.
- Now read the instruction carefully and download the application form.
- Fill the up the application form properly and attach photograph or other documents photocopies if required.
- In the end, Submit the form within given time to the mentioned address below.
Check the Notification
Last Date to submit the Application Form: 20th September 2017
Go through the Official notice here to get complete details.