MAT 2017 Application Form
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level test conducted for admission to MBA and allied programmes. The test can be Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test depends on the mode chosen while applying for examination. Candidates who have completed their graduation degree or in their final year may apply for the MAT examination. Eligible and interested students are required to submit their online application for MAT December 2017 examination on or before 01 December 2017. More details about MAT 2017 exam are provided below by our team.
Organization Name: All India Management Association
Name of Exam: Management Aptitude Test
Exam For: Admission to MBA/PGDM courses
Contenders must have scored minimum 50% marks in their graduation from the repudiated University or Institution or in final year of degree can apply for test.
- Contenders’ age must be above of 18 years as on mentioned date.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government norms for the reserved category candidates.
Aspirants who are going to apply have to pay Rs.1500/- as application fees through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Selection of the appliers will be totally based on Management Aptitude Test (MAT) which will be of two types i.e. Paper Based Test/ Computer Based Test.
- Then after, qualifying MAT candidates should undergo Group Discussion, Personal Interview and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds.
Top 10 Interview Questions and Best Answers – A Quick Read before Interview
MAT Examination Pattern:
The students are advised to check below provided MAT 2017 examination pattern subject wise to get an overview of paper.
|Mode of Test
||Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test
|No. of Questions
||200 objective type multiple-choice questions
||1 mark for each question
||¼ of the total marks or 0.25 mark
MAT Exam Topics:
||No of Questions
||Time Allotted (Minutes)
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
|Indian and Global Environment
How to Apply for MAT Exam Online:
- Candidates need to go through the All India Management Association official portal that is www.aima.in. We advise to read complete information carefully.
- After reading the notification candidates need to select suitable link for online registration and submit the prescribed application form after filling mandatory details.
- Appliers need to upload digital photo and signature, so keep ready desired size photo and signature.
- Finally, filled application form should submit online in the given time duration.
MAT 2017 Exam Admit Card:
The students who will successfully registered online for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card on or after 02 December 2017 (Saturday). The hall ticket will contain name of the candidates, roll no, address of examination center, test date and time. Candidates must carry MAT 2017 exam call letter on the day of test because nobody will be allowed to enter in venue without it.
- Last Date for online application submission: 01 December 2017 (Friday)
- Availability of Admit Card: After 02 December 2017 (Saturday)
- MAT Paper Based Test Date: 10 December 2017 (Sunday)
- MAT Computer Based Test: 16 December 2017(Saturday) onwards
Top 10 Ways to find your Career Path That Fits You
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India 2017
Read complete details and apply online here about MAT 2017 examination.