MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites online applications regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017 for filling 375 vacancies of Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak) and Agriculture Officers. Candidates who are preparing for Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant and Agriculture Officer examination can apply online on or before the closing date which is mentioned below. More details of exam eligibility criteria, age, process to submit online application, dates etc are provided here on this page by squad of Govt Sector Jobs.
Name of Recruiter: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Post Name: Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak) and Agriculture Officer
No of Vacancies: 375
End date to submit Application: 7th November 2017
MPSC Vacancy Details:
||Name of Post
||Number of Vacancy
||Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak)
|Name of the Posts
||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university or institution with good academic Records
||B.sc or B.Tech degree in relevant field from any recognized university
- Applying candidate’s age must not be more than 38 years which will be counted on 1st August 2017.
- Age Relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
- For General /OBC candidates: Rs. 524/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 324/-
- For Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 24/-
- Application fee can be submitted via online mode.
Desirous candidates who wish to apply for announced post will have to undergo through MPSC Preliminary Exam, MPSC Main Exam and Personal Interview process to get selected for the university.
|Name of the Posts
||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 2400/-
||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4400/-
Steps to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to apply online through visit the website @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then after, select appropriate link as per the post you want to apply and click on the relative link to apply online.
- Now fill the application form online with all required details and also upload copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay in slip (for General / OBC category) and university / provisional degree certificate as per the requirement.
- Then, rechecked all provided details carefully and submit the form and take hard copy of it for further use.
For Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak) Posts:
- Last date for online application: 7th November 2017
- Last Date to Update SBI Challan: 8th November 2017
- MPSC Main Exam held on: 31st December 2017
For Agriculture Officer Posts:
Last date for online application: 6th November 2017
- Read official notification for MPSC Tax Assistant Examination 2017: check here
- Read official notification MPSC Agriculture Officer Examination 2017: check here
MPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 (358 ASO/Sales Tax Inspector Posts Exam Advt)
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites online application for the employment of Assistant Section Officer And Sales Tax Inspector posts to fill up 358 vacancies. Aspirants who are preparing for examination of mentioned positions as well as who are qualified for posts can apply now by submitting an online application form on or before 27.10.2017. Maharashtra PSC can disqualify any candidature in case of providing wrong information, so be alert while filling details in online form. For more details of MPSC Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, process to apply online etc read here.
Name of the Organisation: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Assistant Section Officer And Sales Tax Inspector
Total Vacancy: 358
Closing date to apply online: 27th October 2017
MPSC Vacancy Education Info:
Job seekers must have completed the graduation degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or Institute.
Interested candidates who have their age between 18 years to 38 years are eligible to apply for the MPSC Jobs.
Age relaxation in upper age for the reserved category candidates will be admissible as per the government guidelines.
- For General/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs. 524/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 324/-
- For the Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 24/-
- Fee should be paid through online mode by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or by SBI challan.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
All selected applicants for the announced posts will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP 3500/- per month.
Process to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should visit the official web portal of the Company @ www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in and follow the relative link through homepage.
- After that candidates should Fill up the online application form with the entire required information in prescribed format correctly and make payment of application fees.
- Now Upload your documents and recent passport size photograph along with application form and submit it
- In the last take a printout of application form and keep it safe for further use.
Closing date for Receipt of online application form: 27th October 2017
Link To Focus:
Candidates should check following links to know more about MPSC Recruitment 2017.
Read here MPSC Assistant Section Officer exam official advt.
Read here Sales Tax Inspector exam official advt.