The Director, NCAOR has invited application form regarding NCAOR Recruitment for Project Scientist B and Project Scientist C positions. Candidates with following qualifications and eligibility criteria can submit online application form within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Selected aspirants will be placed in a handsome pay scale plus other admissible allowances. Read more details below and if find eligible apply online on or before the last date.
Name of Organization: National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR)
Name of Posts: Project Scientist
Total No. of Vacancy: 45
End date to apply: 14th November 2017
Information of NCAOR Vacancy:
||No. of Posts
Job searchers must complete the Masters Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized university or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree level.
Relaxation in age is applicable for reserved category as per norms.
Selected applicants will earn good amount of pay scale of Rs. 65000/- for the Project Scientist-C posts and for the Project Scientist-B salary will be Rs. 55000/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of eligible contenders will be based on:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for NCAOR Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are satisfying above stated eligibility norms and wish to apply for NCAOR jobs they can apply online by filling the application form through its official website www.ncaor.gov.in
- On the home page press related link which you want to apply for
- fill an online form within correct manner and upload your scanned photographs and signature (if required).
- After filling the form press on to submit button.
- At last, take printout of the form for future use.
Closing Date for Online Application: 14th November 2017
- Applicants are required to go through official notice to know more about NCAOR Recruitment process.
- To apply online: check here