NDA Application Form
National Defense Academy Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year and millions of candidates participate in the examination. Here we are providing UPSC NDA exam I and II notification details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, how to submit NDA online application form 2018, exam pattern, exam dates and other important information which can help candidates to make a better plan for the test. First we recommend to all the aspirants must check their eligibility and if they are meeting with requirements then proceed to apply online as prescribed in instructions.
Recruiter: Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name: National Defense Academy Examination
Total Vacancies: Various
End Date For Application Form: 5th February 2018
NDA Vacancy Details:
- National Defence Academy
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
|For Indian Army wing of National Defence Academy
||Passed or appearing class 12th from a recognized board or university.
|For Air force and Indian Navy
||Passed or appearing class 12th with physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
- Job seekers age must be between the dates 2nd July 1999 to 2nd July 2002.
- Age Relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
- General / OBC only aspirants can pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The fee payment can be submitted via online mode using VISA/Master/Debit Card and Net banking and through e-challan of SBI Bank.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2018 and SSB Interview process and then medical test and document verification will be performed.
NDA Exam Pattern
||Mathematics (120 Ques.)
||2.5 hours (150 Minutes)
||General Ability Test (150 Ques.)
||2.5 hours (150 Minutes)
General Ability Test (Paper II) consists of following Subjects:
General Knowledge Section (Part B) is divided in following sections:
|Sections of Part B
|Section ‘A’ (Physics)
|Section ‘B’ (Chemistry)
|Section ‘C’ (General Science)
|Section ‘D’ (History, Freedom Movement etc.)
|Section ‘E’ (Geography)
|Section ‘F’ (Current Events)
How To Fill NDA Application Form 2018:
- Candidates need to visit the department web portal @ www.upsc.gov.in and read instructions for the application form.
- Then after, fill up the online application form in the prescribed format with correct details and upload recent photograph and other required documents scanned copies.
- After filling all these details, Aspirant must submit online application form and get a printed copy of it for future use.
Exam Dates for NDA (I) 2018:
- Date of Notification: 10th January 2018
- Last date of filling online form: 05th February 2018
- Date of Examination: 22nd April 2018
Exam Dates for NDA (II) 2018:
- Dates For Notification published: 06th June 2018
- Start Date For Application form submission: 06th June 2018
- Last date for filling the application: 02nd July 2018
- Exam date: 09th September 2018
To get more details of NDA application form and notification details visit here