NEET PG MDS 2018
National Board of Examinations invites online applications from eligible candidates regarding NEET PG MDS 2018. Aspirants who are willing to apply for NEET MDS 2018 session have to make an online registration on or before 27.11.2017. The appliers are advised to read complete information and instructions before going to apply online because no application shall be entertained in case of blank columns, wrong details etc. Candidates will have to clear requisite cut-off to get admission in PG MDS Courses and in concern of it examination will be conducted on 07.01.2018. To know complete details of entrance test notification such as exam pattern, how to apply etc read below provided information.
Name of the Organization: National Board of Examination
Examination Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018
Exam For: Admission In Dental PG Courses
Total Seats: 6149
End Date to apply: 27th November 2017
NEET PG MDS 2018 Qualification:
Those appliers have completed the Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution, are eligible to apply NEET 2018 Application Form.
Relaxation in upper age for the reserved category appliers will be given as per the government norms.
General/UR/OBC Candidates may submit the application fee of Rs. 3,750/- (Rs. 2750/- for the SC/ST/PWD candidates) through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Applicants will be shortlisted through the organized Computer-based Written Examination.
The examination will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based).
||No. of Question
||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Process to Submit NEET PG MDS 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates should log in to the official website the department @ http://neetmds.nbe.edu.in/ to fill up the online application form in a proper manner with required details.
- After that, candidates need to upload the recently clicked photograph and digital signature with the application form along with all other required documents scanned copies.
- Now submit the form and must take a printed copy of it and keep it safe for further use.
- Last Date of Online Form Submission: 27th November 2017
- Date of Exam: 7th January 2018
- Result Declaration: 31st January 2018
Links to focus:
Candidates may check official notification to know more details about NEET PG MDS Exam 2018..