NIELIT Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is all set to hire the capable aspirants for the 340 Scientist posts. Today department has released notification titled as NIELIT Recruitment 2017 advt regarding the Scientist posts. Applicants are required to read here all the details about the NIELIT Career Opening advt and then, apply according to the provided instructions.
NIELIT Career Opening 2017 Notice:
Recruiter Name: National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology (NIELIT)
Announced Posts: Scientist
No. of Vacancies: 340
Application Submission End Date: 28th August 2017
NIELIT Vacancy Details:
||Name Of Posts
||No. Of Posts
||Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A)
||Scientist/Technical Asst. (Group-B)
Candidates should have M.Sc./MS / MCA / B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication Or M.Sc. (Physics), M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) or equivalent qualification form a recognized University.
- Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 30 years as on mentioned dates.
- Contenders belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the Indian government Rules applied.
Job seekers must attend the Written Exam and Interview test to get selected or the announced posts.
- Scientist -B: Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Scientific / Technical Assistant -A: Rs. 35400-112400/-
Instructions to Apply For NIELIT Recruitment 2017:
- Job searchers should log in to the NIELIT website @ register-delhi.nielit.gov.in to check online application form in the prescribed format and must fill up the form with all required details.
- Job seekers must upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents with the application form along with the recent passport size photograph.
- Now submit online application form or before the closing date and get a printed copy of it for future use.
- Starting date of apply online: 28th July 2017
- Closing date for Receipt of online application form: 28th August 2017
Link to visit: