NIT Trichy Recruitment
The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites applications from interested and qualified Indian nationals for employment of Accountant, Technical Assistant, Library Assistant, Assistant and Multi -Tasking Staff. Aspirants who satisfy requisite eligibility criteria regarding NIT Trichy Non-teaching recruitment notification may submit an application form must reach to the following address on or before 14.11.2017. More details of specified positions are mentioned below.
Name of the Institute: The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Tiruchirappalli
Post Name: Accountant and others (Non-Teaching)
Total Vacancies: 11
Last date to submit application: 14th November 2017
NITT Vacancy Details with Salary info:
|Multi -Tasking Staff
||Should be MBA from a recognized University or Degree in Commerce with Honors in Accountancy /Finance.
||Post-graduate degree in science (CS, IT, Computer Applications) or B.E/B.Tech in ECE, Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
||Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% marks
||10+2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m and proficiency in Computer word processing and Spread sheet
|Multi -Tasking Staff
||Matriculation or ITI or equivalent pass from a recognized Board or Institute
Age Relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of online written examination and Interview test.
- Dates of test and Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through E-mail and Institute website.
How To Apply For NITT Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to check the application form in the pre decided format through visiting the department web portal @ www.nitt.edu
- Then after select appropriate link to download the form and get a printout of it
- Now candidates should fill up the form with correct details and attach your recent photograph and other required documents photocopies in prescribed format.
- After filling all these details, check the form once and send it to the below provided address.
- Applications should be super scribed with the words “Application for the post of_______”.
The Mentor Director [Attn: The Dean (IIITT)]
Indian Institute of Information Technology Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology Campus,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
Last Date for Application Submission: 14th November 2017
Read NIT Trichy Non-Teaching Recruitment official notification.