OICL Recruitment 2017
Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) has broadcasted an employment notice as OICL Recruitment 2017 for the 300 vacancies of Administrative Officer Posts. The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. is a public sector general insurance company of India having headquartered in New Delhi. Job seekers must take the benefit of it and read complete info regarding the OICL Recruitment 2017 here below and easily apply to grab this opportunity as soon as possible.
Organization Name: Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL)
Post Name: Administrative Officer
No Of Vacancies: 300
Closing date to apply: 15th September 2017
OICL Vacancy Details:
||No. of vacancies
All the appliers must pass the Graduation or Post Graduation Degree or having its equivalent qualification in the relative stream from any well recognized University.
Job searchers may apply for the OICL Recruitment if they have their age above of 18 years and below of 42 years as per the requirement of the Department.
Relaxation in age:
Upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates is applicable as per the government rules applied on the organization.
- For the SC / ST / PWD categories: Rs. 100/-
- All other category aspirants: Rs. 600/-
Job hunters section is totally based on Written Test followed by the Skill Test and interview process carried out by the department to check the candidate’s capability for the announced posts.
How to Apply for OICL Recruitment:
- Contestants who are attracted to the OICL Jobs must go to official site that is orientalinsurance.org.in to read all details carefully and choose a link to apply online.
- Aspirants may fill up the online application form with required information and upload required documents and certificates with it.
- At last submit application and take a print out of it for future use.
- Starting Date to apply Online: 18th August 2017
- Last date to apply online: 15th September 2017
- Date For Examination: 22nd October 2017
check official notification here