Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has published a notification regarding PSPCL recruitment for the employment of Assistant Lineman 2800 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 19.12.2017. Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs.6400-20200/- plus Rs.3400/- grade pay. The essential details about specified vacancies are provided below.
Name of Recruiter: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Job Profile: Assistant Lineman
No. of vacancy: 2800
End Date To Apply: 19th December 2017
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy Details:
||No. of Vacancies
||SC/ Mazbi/ Balmiki
Job searchers must have passed the 10th class examination with 2 years national apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Candidate’s age should be above 18 years and must be below of 42 years for the applied posts.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
- For the SC candidates: Rs. 221/-
- For the PWD Candidates: Rs. 351/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 521/-
- Candidates are required to deposit the application fee plus bank charges along with the challan in any Branch of SBI
Candidates will be shortlisted through the process of Merit List as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship in Lineman Trade.
Procedure to apply For PSPCL Recruitment 2018:
- Job searchers Interested in announced jobs may visit the department portal @ pspcl.in
- Now Read instructions carefully in the given advertisement and apply online.
- Now, applicants need to fill up the online application form and upload the required document copies with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- Now candidates need to submit the online filled application form and get a hard copy of it for further use.
- Closing date for online application submission: 19th December 2017
- End date to pay fee in bank: 26th December 2017
Lin to focus: