Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
Sanskrit Education Department Rajasthan has broadcasted a job notice as Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 for filling 1829 vacancies of Teachers Grade-III posts. Job seekers who are looking for teaching jobs in the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 attracted and dedicated candidates can read complete info and then they can easily apply on or before the closing date if they feel eligible for this recruitment process.
Organization Name: Sanskrit Education Department Rajasthan
Post Name: Teachers Grade-III
No Of Vacancies: 1829
End date for application submission: 13th October 2017
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy Details:
Post for TSP Area
- Teacher Sanskrit: 62
- Teacher General: 64
Post for Non-TSP Area
- Teacher Sanskrit: 784
- Teacher General: 919
All the appliers must pass the Graduate / Diploma / D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed. or having its equivalent qualification from any well recognized University.
Job seekers age must be 18 years to 35 years as on mentioned date.
Relaxation in age:
Upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates is applicable as per the government rules applied on the organization.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For ST/SC Candidates: Rs. 60/-
Job hunters section is totally based on interview process carried out by the department to check the candidate’s capability for the announced posts.
Job searchers will receive the excellent salary package as per the demand of the applied posts.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment:
- Contestants who are attracted to the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs must go to official site that is https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ to read all details carefully and choose a link to apply online.
- Aspirants may fill up the online application form with required information and upload required documents and certificates with it.
- Lastly, send it to the below mentioned postal address as well as e-mail address within a given time period.
- Start date to apply online: 14th September 2017
- Last date to apply: 13th October 2017
- Written Test Date: October 2017
Read complete official advt here.