Tis Hazari Court Recruitment
Office of the District & Sessions Judge (Headquarters) Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi invites online applications against the employment notification of Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2017 for filling up 288 Junior Judicial Assistant vacancies under Group C. Interested and willing candidates from the Indian nationals may submit online applications till 01.12.2017. The more details of Tis Hazari Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment notification are provided below.
Name of the organization: Office of the District & Sessions Judge (Headquarters), Tis Hazari Courts
Name of the Posts: Junior Judicial Assistant under Group C
No. of Vacancies: 288
End Dates For Application Form: 1st December 2017
Tis Hazari Court Vacancy Required Education Details:
Candidates who wish to apply against the Jr Judicial Assistant posts should have completed Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from the recognized university / Institute along with good knowledge of computers and having English typing Speed 40 WPM.
- Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 27 years as on mentioned date that is 1st December 2017.
- Age Relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
Job seekers who are capable for the announced jobs will be selected on the basis of Written Test (Objective Type), Typing Test and Interview process carried out by the organization selection team.
Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 300/- through online mode.
Appointed candidates for Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy will get the salary under the PB-I, Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (Pre-revised) by the Department.
How To Apply For Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the given direct link here below or @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in to apply online after reading all instructions for the application form.
- Then after, fill up the online application form in the prescribed format with correct details and must upload recent photograph and other required documents scanned copies as per the requirement.
- After filling all these details, Aspirant must submit the filled application form earlier than closing date and should have one copy of it for further use.
- Start date for online application submission: 11th November 2017
- Closing date for online application submission: 1st December 2017