Uttarakhand Metro Rail Corporation going to engage brilliant candidates regarding UKMRC Recruitment 2017 notification for the position of Officer HR, Office Management Expert, Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Stenographer and Multipurpose Worker/ Attendant. The interested job seekers are required to read complete eligibility details and if meeting with prescribed eligibility criteria submit an application form in the recommended manner as suggested below. We advise to take any action as soon as possible because last date for receiving of completed application form in all respects with all relevant documents is 07th October 2017.
UKMRC Vacancies Details:
- Officer HR: 01
- Office Management Expert: 01
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 01
- Stenographer: 02
- Multipurpose Worker/ Attendant: 02
Essential Information about UKMRC Posts:
||Qualification and Experience
||MBA-HR with 3 years experience in HR activities
|Office Management Expert
||Graduate with 3 year experience in Office management preference for good communication skill in English
|Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
||Graduate with Computer Skill and more than 2 years Experience in Computer and Office related works
||Graduate with Computer Skill, Shorthand- 80 to 100 wpm in English, 80 wpm in Hindi. Typing speed Minimum 5000 kdph in English and 4000 kdph in Hindi with 2 years of exp.
|Multi Purpose Worker / Attendant
||Intermediate and 2 year work experience in capacity of office attendant.
Latest Govt Jobs in India
Candidate’s applications will go under screening and only short listed aspirants will be informed by email /telephone.
Top 10 Interview Questions and Best Answers
Process to Apply for Uttarakhand Metro Rail Corporation (UkMRC) Recruitment:
- Candidates with above prvideded eligibility conditions can download prescribed format of application form through official website www.ukmrc.org.
- Aspirants must read all significant details before filling the form because screening will be done on the basis of relevant skill set, experience and professional qualifications.
- Duly filled application should be sent by speed post to the following address so as to be reached on or before the last date.
Office of Managing Director,
Uttarakhand Metro Rail Corporation
(UkMRC), Rajiv Gandhi Multipurpose Complex,
Dispensery Road, Dehradun – 248001
Last date of receiving of application form: 07.10.2017
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India 2017
We recommend to check official advertisement of UKMRC Recruitment.
Download required application form