UKPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is in search for the expert and passionate candidates and invited applications against the UKPSC Recruitment 2017 announcement for 122 vacancies of Additional Private Secretary posts. To select the most deserving ones, Commission organizes written test or interview to test the capability of the appliers for UKPSC Jobs. Mostly, candidates have dream to do a job in the Uttarakhand and they can apply on or before the closing date that is represented below.
Name of the organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Com
Post Name: Additional Private Secretary
No. Of Vacancies: 122
Last date to apply: 21st August 2017
UKPSC Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Posts
||No. of posts
||Additional Private Secretary (Uttarakhand Secretariat)
||Additional Private Secretary (Uttarakhand PSC)
Aspirants should possess a graduate degree or its equivalent Qualification from any well-known university.
Age of participants should not be less than 21 years and more than 42 years as on 01st July 2017. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category as per rules of the organization.
Aspirants belong to the General / OBC should pay Rs. 150/- as application fee and Rs. 60/- for the SC/ST/PH & Ex-Service Men category candidates.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Offered salary will be Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- per month.
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Job searchers should follow the department web portal @ www.ukpsc.gov.in to Fill up the application form online and upload your pass port size photo and signature along with the other required documents.
- In the end, submit the application form online and pay application and must take a hard copy of the application for future use.
- Last date to apply Online: 21st August 2017
- Last date to get Challan printout: 23rd August 2017
- End date For Fee submission by Challan or Net Banking/ Debit Card: 24th August 2017