Union Bank of India Recruitment
Union Bank of India has issued a job notification regarding Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for the engagement of Credit Officer (Specialist Officer) to fill up 200 vacancies. Candidates with prescribed qualifications looking for jobs in union bank are advised to go through the UBI notification and check the significant details. Interested aspirants may submit online application form on or before 21st October 2017. To know more essential details such as eligibility of vacancies, process to submit form etc read the below provided information.
Organization Name: Union Bank of India
Name of the Posts: Credit Officer (Specialist Officer)
No. of Vacancies: 200
End date to submit application: 21st October 2017
Union Bank of India Vacancy Qualification Details:
Aspirants must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from any well known university.
- Job seekers age must be between 23 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable for the reserved category as per the government norms.
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview.
- For GEN & OBC: Rs. 600/- (application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only)
- Fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Job seekers who will be short listed for the UBI Jobs will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950/-.
Process to Apply for Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are satisfying the qualification standards might logon to authority site www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Now on home page applicants need to follow the given link as ‘UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017-18 (SPECIALIST OFFICER – CREDIT) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION’ link under the ‘Recruitment’ section
- Before applying, contenders are obliged to peruse the guideline deliberately under the “Notification” tab.
- Candidates need to fill the application Form with important details from ‘apply online’ link and pay application fee (if applicable).
- In the end, submit the form online and take a printout of it for future reference.
Closing date for submission of application form and fee deposit: 21st October 2017