Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites online applications regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2018 for the employment of 2523 Office Assistant and Stenographer vacancies. UPPCL has prime responsibility for electricity transmission and distribution in state and thousands of employees are working in the company. The job seekers now a bright opportunity to join the organization. Interested candidates can submit their online applications after confirming requisite eligibility criteria. The further instructions for notification are furnished below. Get better insights of educational qualifications, the procedure to apply online, dates, exam details etc. on this page.
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Post Name: Office Assistant and Stenographer
No. of posts: 2523
End date to apply: 29th December 2017
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
||No. of Posts
||Stenographer Grade – III
||Office Assistant Grade-III
- Candidates must be complete the graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university/institute along with Typing Speed of 30 W.p.m in Hindi for Both Posts.
- For Stenographer Post candidates should also have CCC Certificate to apply.
- Job seekers age should be lies between 21 years to 40 years on 1st July 2018.
- The applicant’s upper age must be relaxation as per the govt rules if the appliers having proper government-issued certificates for the relative reserved category.
The selection process will be based on test and interview performance of the applicants.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For ST/ SC category: Rs. 700/-
- For the Handicapped: Rs. 10/-
Application fee can be submitting either through the online process or offline process:
- Online Mode: Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/ Credit Card of any bank/ Net Banking through any bank.
- Offline Mode: Fee payment should be done through SBI and download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application/processing fee by selecting “SBI Branch” payment option and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours.
All those candidates who will be appointed for above-mentioned posts will get a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/- per month.
Instructions to Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants may apply online by visiting the department official portal at www.uppcl.org
- Then on the home page, applicants need to choose the relevant link of the advertisement and read the complete details properly.
- After reading the instructions carefully you have to go to ‘Apply Online’ option and fill the online application form with required and mandatory details.
- Appliers have to upload recently scanned photograph and signature copies (if required) at the time of registration with other documents copies.
- In the last, submit the form and get a print out of the system generated form and keep it safe for further use.
- End date of online application submission: 29th December 2017
- Last date for application fee submission: 30th December 2017
Read detailed official notice regarding the UPPCL Recruitment 2018.