UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017
Candidates should read here regarding the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 notification which is published by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). Aspirants may apply online now for Junior Engineer 1196 vacancies. Interested job seekers can read here more details below regarding the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, dates and other information.
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Name of positions: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 1196
Last date to apply: 23rd October 2017
UPPCL Vacancy Education Details:
Job searchers must have done Electrical Engineering / Bachelor Degree in the relative stream with good academics records or an equivalent qualification from the repudiated University Or Institution.
Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government norms for the reserved category candidates.
- For Gen. / OBC Candidates: Rs. 900/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 10/-
Selection of the appliers will be totally based on Computer Based Test (CBT) / Personal Interview.
Aspirants who will be appointed for the announced posts will get the goo salary per month.
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2017:
- Job searchers need to go through the department official portal that is www.uppcl.org
- After that, click on the appropriate link to fill up the online application form.
- Once online application form has open candidates need to fill it carefully with all the required details
- Then after, candidates need to upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in an accurate size and format as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button and close the online application form within given time duration.
- In the end, don’t forget to get a printout of it for next use.
Dates to focus:
- Start date For Receipt of online application: 29th September 2017
- Closing date for online application submission: 23rd October 2017
Link to visit:
To get the complete info about the UPPCL recruitment 2017 should go through the given official notification here.
UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
Name of the Vacancy: Office Asst-III/Steno
Number of Posts: 2523
Last date to submit application Form: 23rd October 2017
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||UPPCL Vacancy 2017||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|24||Stenographer Grade – III||115||61||47||04||227|
|26||Office Assistant Grade-III||1150||619||482||45||2296|
- Candidates should pass in Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University.
- Candidates must have Hindi typing speed of 30 words per minute
- Candidate’s age must lies between 21 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2016 for the announced posts.
- Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
- General /OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 700/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 10/-
- Application fee can be submitted via online mode.
Written Test (CBT) and Physical Standard will be the selection criteria decided by the organization to hire the job seekers.
Appointed Job seekers will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,000/- With Gross Pay of Rs. 2,600/-.
How to apply online for UPPCL Recruitment 2017:
- Job seekers may visit the department authorized portal @ www.uppcl.org and go through the “Vacancy/Results” section.
- After this, applicants need to follow the link given as “Apply Online against Advt. 1/VSA/2017 (Revised) For the Post of “Office Assistant-III & Stenographer-III” and read all the given instruction to apply online.
- Now through “apply online” link candidates may fill up the online application form properly and upload the all required documents scanned copies along with the recent passport size photograph and submit it online.
- In the next step, candidates are required to get a printed copy of it for further use.
- Last date of receipt of online Application: 23rd October 2017
- End date to submit application fee: 24th October 2017
Links to focus:
UPPCL Additional Private Sectary & Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2017
Name of organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Name of posts: Additional Private Sectary & Assistant Review Officer
No. of Vacancies: 80
Last date to apply: 23rd October 2017
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Additional Private Secretary||10|
|2.||Additional Private Secretary (Deptt)||04|
|3.||Assistant Reviewing Officer||66|
Required Qualification Info:
Job searchers must have done Graduate Degree in relative stream from any Govt. Recognized University / Institute.
- Age of the aspirants should be between 21 years to 40 years as on mentioned date that is 01st July 2017.
- Relaxation in upper is applicable for the reserved category as per the govt. norms.
- For the General/OBC: Rs. 900/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using Debit/Credit card and Net banking.
The selection of the capable job searchers will decide through written examination, personal interview and screening test.
Once candidates will be recruited for the published posts they will receive the salary as Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4800/- for Additional private sectary posts and Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/- for Assistant Review officer posts per month.
How to apply For UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should follow the department website that is www.uppcl.org to fill up the online application form through the given link as “Apply Online against Advt. 2/VSA/2017 (Revised) For the Post of “Additional Private Secretary, Additional Private Secretary (Deptt.) & Assistant Review Officer”.
- Then after candidates need to upload the required documents scanned copies and submit online application form on or before the end date.
- Applicants must get a printed copy of it and keep it safe for further use.
- Last date for receipt of online application form: 23rd October 2017
- Last date to pay application fee: 24th October 2017