WBPSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is offering tremendous opportunity with release of notification as WBPSC Recruitment 2017. The main purpose of commission is to hire well qualified and talented personals for Assistant Professor Posts on 254 vacancies. Applicants are required to check here brief details below in order to apply conveniently before the last date.
Name of The Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Vacancies: 254
Last Date to Submit Application: 11th September 2017
WBPSC Vacancy Required Eligibility:
Aspirants should hold Graduation and Post Graduation Degree/ Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree in their respective fields or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University.
- Candidate age should be below 37 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Age Relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
- Unreserved / Other Backward Class: Rs. 210/-
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / PWD: NIL
- Candidates can pay their fee online and as well as offline mode
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview test.
Those who get short listed for the announced jobs in WBPSC will get salary under the pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6,000/-.
How To Apply For WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to apply the application form in the pre decided format through visiting the department web portal of WBPSC that is pscwb.org.in.
- Then after select appropriate link as per the post you want to apply online application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the columns with correct details. Also upload your recent photograph and other required documents scanned copies.
- After filling all these details submit the form online and get a printed copy of it for further use.
Last Date for online Application Submission: 11th September 2017
Check here for recruitment official advt.