Commercial Manager jobs: Apply Offline for Commercial Manager vacancies. overall responsibility for the Factory Commercial & Exports Commercial matters including Plant MIS, Costing, Material Accounting, Inventory Monitoring & Control; Logistics Monitoring & Control; Cost Control; Export Commercials matters; All kinds of Audits (e.g., Internal, Statutory, Quality audits); Proper Implementation & overseeing adherence of all Commercial Systems & Processes at factory.
Job seekers who are looking for a career in Finance can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Commercial Manager jobs before 31st August 2020. The role is more of Commercial in nature than mere accounting. The position offers good career prospects for merit-based advancement for a deserving and hardworking candidate with initiative and drive.
This would be a fabulous opportunity for who are seeking for work under Finance Jobs can make use of this opportunity & those people who are interested to bulid career in govt sector join us & visit our website daily to get latest update of govt sector jobs on Govtsectorjobs.com
Commercial Manager Jobs Details:
|Job Details||Get Full Information|
|Post Name||Commercial Manager (Plant MIS, Costing, Commercial)|
|Location||Panchkula, Haryana (Near Raipur Rani)|
|Salary||7 Lac / per annum|
• Professional qualification such as CA / ICWA with 3+ years OR CA (Inter) with 5+ years of industry experience on commercial management, reporting and documenting.
• Should have working experience of all Commercial matters in a Manufacturing Plant (with exports) of a medium / large sized organisation.
• Should have reasonable knowledge of Indirect Taxes & Commercial work, including GST, DGFT, Customs matters.
• Should have complete knowledge of Plant Accounting and Material Accounting; and Inventory Control.
• Good Co-ordination and communication skills.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overall responsibility for the Factory Commercial matters
• Monitoring and controlling (both the physical as well as the record-keeping) commercial activities across the entire supply chain at manufacturing plant right from the material receiving, material storage to dispatch/shipment.
• Exercise due control on Inventory (physical checks and records).
• Ensuring correctness of statutory and internal records and documentation of GST matters.
• Responsible for Plant Accounting, Plant budget, Costing etc.
• Preparation and maintenance of records of Inventory, and Sales; preparation and presentation of MIS related to all plant operations.
• Monitoring and Completion of all dispatches of finished goods as per plan.
• Export clearing and documentation.
• Co-ordination with Purchase, Stores, Production & Logistics. Attending and resolving all commercial issues related to plant.
• Dealing with Internal Audits, Management Audit, and Quality Compliance Audits.
• Implement Commercial SOPs.
How to Apply ?
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August-2020 Commercial Manager Jobs recruitment as mentioned below:
Step-1: First of all go through the below given notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Upload their Latest Resume on below link format.
Step-4: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
FAQ’s Related to the Commercial Manager Vacancies
Q 1. In which Month Commercial Manager recruitment notification will be out?
Ans. The notification related to the Commercial Manager jobs is out on 22.Aug. 2020.
Q 2. How to apply for Commercial Manager jobs Vacancy?
Ans. Candidates who are concerned about this Commercial Manager Recruitment have to apply by using the online Method.
Q 3. What is the required educational qualification for applying Commercial Manager recruitment?
Ans. Applicants must have Professional qualification such as CA / ICWA with 3+ years OR CA (Inter) with 5+ years of industry experience on commercial management, reporting and documenting.